Friday, September 20, 2013

I actually noticed this before, but the mood to actually post something about it hit me just right now.
 
In all 4 murakami novels I've read and currently reading there is always a cat, something about being twisted, lost, finding oneself, and books. Oh! and yes, about not being understood by almost everyone except for that special someone. I'm thinking, is Mr. Haruki Murakami a loner? because, he tells all the signs. It's not annoying, it's just that it is the first time I've encountered an author like him. It seems like he wants to somehow connect all his works.
 
I'm currently reading South of the Border, West of the Sun. I temporarily put off reading Pamela because it is sooo long and I'm beginning to get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...