Saturday, September 14, 2013

Updates

I've been quite away from blogger for awhile because I missed my tumblr :) anyway, I'm back again and I want to keep both blogs so I decided that all posts regarding books, authors, and drama series goes here while more personal stuffs goes to my tumblr so as not to be redundant on posting one subject on all of my blogs. ha! yes, i do that sometimes when I don't know what to do with the other one. ahh, problems with overblogging. haha!

Since everything has now been resolved, I'll now update you guys.

Tumblr. Like I said, I decided to use my tumblr blog again.
Books. I am currently reading Pamela by Samuel Richardson and I find it quite amusing. Will keep you posted on that here.
Kafka On The Shore. Yeah, I know, I haven't posted anything about it yet. I'm kind of lazy right now and I haven't found the interest to do so. Whenever my mood switches back to being a writer wannabe again, maybe I'll be able to post something about it.
Now You See Me. whenever I hear just the name, I immediately goes into frenzy.That's how greatly it affects me. I really liked this film plus Jessie Eisenberg :)
Isla fischer. And because I remembered the film, I also remembered how I also really liked this actress. She can be so funny as how she was in Confessions of a Shopaholic, and she can be as fascinating as in the film said earlier.

And these are the reasons for not updating my blogger. I'll try to update my blogs as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...